analysis

Sunday 16 February 2014

Asparagus Month - University Project

So one of my recent projects at uni has been to design a poster, flyer and banner for Asparagus Month (I would like to state we got given the event randomly, I did not choose Asparagus month myself, although it is a lovely vegetable).

My poster went through quite a lot of changes through-out the project, one thing we had to keep in mind was who the audience was going to be... for mine I choose the fashion market. As they wouldn't usually be interested in asparagus month and the key was to get a new demographic liking the event.

One of my main inspirations for the posters where fashion magazines which I looked at extensively through this project.

 1st version of poster 
 2nd version of poster 
 3rd version of poster 
Final version of poster 

No comments:

Post a Comment